Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Bridge of Gaur Guesthouse, Rannock


When I began this blog I said I would write about design from a wide perspective, well I recently stayed in a very lovely guesthouse near Rannock and I just thought that I'd mention how nice it was. The interior was decorated to a very high standard. Classically comfortable. The rooms were all newly refurbished, with good design finishings. The food was amazing and most importantly the hosts were brilliant. What a great place! I needed some time out from the rat race, and boy I found it!!! I think that Bridge of Gaur Guesthouse is a very special place to get away from it all. (Advance booking essential). I also manged to get some walking done in the local area. The whole Rannock area is well worth exploring if, like me, you enjoy the mountains.

No comments: