Sunday, 28 August 2011

Samsung Website is very slick, but it works brilliantly.

I had a look at the Samsung UK website and found it dripping with technology. It is very slick and it did leave me wanting things that I've never wanted before, like a camcorder. All products have been excellently rendered to a very high standard. The site navigation is fairly easy to follow, but the site is a little thin on text content. It takes a few clicks to get to some detailed information. I suppose that Samsung are a great brand who offer a wide range from TVs, mobiles, tablets and computers, so this is as much a showcase website than anything else. For a website that says "Wow look at all the great stuff we make" it works very well, but personally there is too much emphasis on style than detailed substance for me.


No comments: