Friday, 26 August 2011

Zoo Website Review - Disney's Animal Kingdom

I had a good look through Disney's Animal Kingdom website and was fairly underwhelmed. It looks like a template built site and personally it doesn't really inspire. I believe that it is a fantastic attraction to visit. I don't think that their website lives up to that reputation. The site is pretty rigid in its presentation. As far as theme park branding is concerned I have seen more exiting sites from lesser attractions. And I guess thats probably the crux of it. They might not need to put much effort in to get more visitors to their attractions when they probably already have a steady stream of visitors. The site is simple and easy to navigate, but as far as branding for a zoo type theme park goes, I just think it is lacking some "Wow" factor. Oh well.


No comments: